Wednesday 15 December 2021

mY FRi- end

 I walk with my friend assumption

Who guides my thought from the minute I wake 

Automatic on assumption, drifting from one moment to another

Assumption I’ll wake

Assumption I’ll breathe

Assumption I’ll eat and drink

Assumption I’ll walk and talk


Assumption that you’ll be there.


But what if assumption is no longer my friend

How do I function, without assumption.


What if what I assume is now a void, to avoid.

Assumption gone, to be

Replaced by my enemy  , Guess,


If I walk with Guess, he is or isn’t there beside me

Unknown if I wake, or breathe, or eat or drink

I can only guess these things may happen

Like a guess you will return 

Not assumption 


19/11/2021 21:10-21:22


No comments:

Post a Comment

QorA

  Is there an answer   if so what is the question ? Who has the answer ,  and who has the question  What is the question  and who will answe...